Yet another TV based Add-on comes to Kodi, this time by the name of TVonline. It’s another Scrape&Stream add-on with the standard search features (Latest added, Genres, A-Z etc.). Potentially useful if the Genesis Death Clock ever strikes midnight.
Give it a try if you want a backup option or just like tinkering with different add-ons.
It’s part of the Fusion repo which most readers likely already have installed, which is always nice.
TVonline install instructions:
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and give the media Source a name. I suggest “Fusion” but you can name it whatever you like. Click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion” (or whatever you named it)
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.entertainmentrepo-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard) > The Entertainment repository > Video Add-ons > TVOnline > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification