How To Install Kodi Titanium Build
Titanium is compatible with all versions of Kodi including Kodi 18. It features an easy to use layout with plenty of add-ons, tools, and more to make your streaming experience enjoyable.
Posted April 4,2019 in Science and Technology.
Install Titanium Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Hover over Add-ons and turn on Unknown Sources if not already enabled
- Go back to previous screen (System) and click File Manager
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://repo.supremebuilds.com and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type supreme, or change to any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard to return to System Page. Click Add-Ons
- Choose Install from zip file
- Select supreme or other name you assigned the media source
- Click repository.supremebuilds.zip
- Wait for Supreme Builds Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose Supreme Builds Repository
- Choose Supreme Builds Wizard
- Wait for Supreme Builds Wizard Add-on installed message to appear
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you find your preferred Server does not work, I suggest choosing a different one until the build installs.
I have found the USA Server often prompts an “invalid zip” error. If you encounter this, try the Canada Server.
- Wait for file download to finish
When finished, Kodi should force close automatically. If it does not, exit the app and re-open to see your build installed!