The king of HD Sports on Kodi, SportsAccess has almost every sporting event around, including NHL. And they have it all in HD with multiple servers, so buffering is rarely, if ever, a issue. It’s also extremely reliable, and lets face it, there is nothing worse than inviting friends over to watch the game and losing the feed half way through. Embarrassing! Sports Access has been tested on a wired internet connection with 4.2mbps and worked perfectly, streaming 720 and 1080 streams with no problem what so ever.
- Navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source
- Choose the prompt labeled None and type the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done.
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source. You can name it whatever you like but suggest leaving it as fusion
- Select OK and return to the main menu/home screen
- To install the VinMan java files: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file > fusion > xbmc-repos > English > repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and then select Install from repository
- Select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository > Video Add-ons > Phoenix > Install
For Windows install
- Go to My Computer > C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc. Copy the hosts file to your desktop.
- Right click on the hosts file on your desktop, click Open With, and then Notepad
- Add the following line to the hosts file: 127.0.0.1 nlsk.neulion.com and save your file.
- Copy the hosts file back to the original folder above and overwrite the existing file.
- Make sure your Java is updated. This is a one time process.
- Navigate to SYSTEM > Services > Webserver > Make sure it is set on and to port 8080.
- Navigate to SYSTEM > Appearance > International > Change your region to be your correct location.
- Follow the steps in Part A as normal.
- Select VinManJSV Repo > Program Add-ons.
- Here, you will find the java files for the Raspberry Pi 1 and 2, as well as a “Java64” file which is for any box running OpenELEC. Click on your appropriate java file and install it and wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- Navigate to your Program Add-ons and launch the Java file you installed above once to install the files.
- Reboot Kodi.
What do you watch NHL on?
Is there an add-on on here that you think I missed? Give me hell and let me know what else is worth NHL games on.