The Kodi Pro Sport add-on scrapes reddit in order to present sports games in great quality. If you are interested in another live sports add-on, the Kodi Pro Sport streams may be what you are looking for!
February 12th Update: PodGod and gerikss have pushed Pro Sport v0.26 to the repo and it includes the addition of hehestreams to the mix!
February 9th Update: PodGod and gerikss have updated Pro Sport to v0.24! There has been some stream sites fixed and the addition of a more! Check out the change log below and let us know how Pro Sport works on Twitter and Facebook!
Kodi Pro Sport v0.24 Change Log
- Fixed nbastream.net and nhlstream.net
- Added hehestream.tk for NBA (plays only in external player)
- Added some more SD stream sources.
Brought to the Kodi community thanks to the great work from gerikss and PodGod, the Kodi Pro Sport add-on brings live NBA, NHL and NFL games right to Kodi in multiple qualities.
Even better, the add-on shows game replays as well, meaning that you can go back and watch NHL, NBA, and NFL games after they have aired.
The Kodi Pro Sport add-on scrapes reddit for stream links and does not host anything. Reddit has a ton of great sub communities who specialize in live sports streaming, so finding a way to tap into those and create a Kodi add-on is an excellent idea!
The add-on is very easy to use. When you launch it, you are presented with three categories for NBA, NHL, and NFL.
When you go into each category, you will get a listing of games for that day, a start time, and an indication of whether or not it is live!
Kodi Pro Sport Add-on Install Guide
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source
- Select None and type the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type fusion
- Select OK and go back to your Home Screen
- To install the VinMan java files: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file > fusion > xbmc-repos > English > repository.podgod-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and then select Install from repository
- podgod repo > Video Add-Ons > Pro Sport > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Consider hiding yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. If your ISP has caps on how much you can use the internet or if you live in an area where content is geo-blocked, a VPN can make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. IPVanish has some advantages of its competitors too:
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested, check out IPVanish here.