9Movies in an add-on dedicated to movies (big surprise, right?). It’s hosted in the Mucky Duck repo.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source, select None and enter the following: http://muckys.kodimediaportal.ml and hit done. Make sure to give it a name if one hasn’t been created already then press OK.
- Go back to your Home Screen and navigate back to System>Setting
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select the Source you just created
- Select repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip
- nce the install notification pops up select Install from repository
- Select Mucky Ducks Repo
Go To Video add-ons and select 9Movies and hit install. The add-on should be installed in a few seconds. Enjoy!