UK Turk and MetalKettles have released UK Turk Playlists 2.0, bring a whole ton of new features to the popular Kodi add-on.
February 10th Update: UK Turk announced a nice surprise on Twitter today: The UK Turk Playlists add-on now has a great collection of HD movies! Fans of rockcrusher01, who announced this week that he is retiring, should check out the UK Turk Playlists add-on for a familiar look of HD movies, sorted in chronological order by year!
As well, UK Turk has different playlists in his movie section that you may be interested in – Box sets, horror movies, western movies, football movies, Christmas movies, the list goes on and on!
UK Turk Playlists, if you don’t know, is a great add-on from uk_turk containing a ton of great UK and Turkish live TV streams, live sports (EPL!), Documentaries, stand-up comedy, classic cartoons, concerts, and more. The UK Turk Playlists 2.0 update brings a ton of new features and improvements to the add-on:
- Increased security to stop those looking to steal streams from UK Turk Playlists.
- Updated and improved icons and graphics within the add-on.
- Improved multi-link channels.
- Global search for the whole add-on.
- A watched/resume feature so that you know which shows you’ve already watched.
- The ability to add shows to your library!
- All TV shows, music, and movies now grab metadata from thetvdb, themoviedb, and imdb.
Content wise, UK Turk works endlessly to keep his sports channels up to date and is always helping people on Twitter find working streams to all EPL matches and other popular events. His sports section has not only UK sports channels, but also USA, Canada, and Australian content as well. For NFL fans, there is a nice 720p NFL Network link as well!
You really have to just install and use UK Turk Playlists add-on to appreciate the effort gone into making it. With the release of UK Turk Playlists 2.0, now is the time if you don’t have it already!
UK Turk Playlists 2.0 Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.metalkettles-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard) > MetalKettles repository > Video Add-ons > UK Turk Playlists > Install
Wait for Add-on enabled notification