The Apollo Build on KODI is in it’s version 6 and it has become the most complete build you can find. It has every working add-on, and I mean every single one! In fact it’s 1gb of size extracted on your system so you should be warned!
Even though it is fully loaded, it works flawlessly and with an excellent overall perfomance!
I recommend to all the Windows users to get it from ARES Wizard: http://areswizard.uk/aw_zip/
and the Android, Pi, Openelec users to get it from the official wizard: http://apkb.netne.net/repo/
Also, visit the Apollo Official Help & Support Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Apollo-Custo…
Forgive the length of the video but this thing is HUGE and I didn’t want to leave anything important out!
- Go to SYSTEM and select from the submenu FILE MANAGER
- Double click on ADD SOURCE
- Enter http://apkb.netne.net/repo/ and click DONE
- Select NONE and enter Apollo, click on DONE and then OK
- Go to HOME once again and select SYSTEM
- Select INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE
- Select the red icon label Apollo
- Donwload the plugin.program.apollo2.zip
- Once the wizard has been downloaded go to HOME
- Select Programs
- Select Apollo Wizard 2.0
- Select Apollo 6
- When the wizard has finished extracting the files, force close KODI by unplugging your power cable. Wait some secs and plug it back. Open KODI and…
- BOOM SHAKALAKA! you have successfully installed the Apollo v6 build on KODI!